Big City Lawyer with Small Town Values
CALL (210) 542-1076
Servicing all of Texas!
We realize the emotional strain that legal issues can take on an individual. Our law firm handles each client's individual circumstance with compassion, competence, and professionalism.
Email/phone consults are available in most cases. Most of the information and documentation needed throughout most cases can be transmitted via email, phone, or fax for your convenience so you don't have to take time away from work or your family.
Kristina L. Combs, Attorney at Law
Military Police Veteran
- Personal Injury - Auto Accident
- Family Law: Divorce, Military Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Adoptions (Private, CPS, and Same Sex Couple, and Step-parent Adoptions), Name Change
- Child Protective Services
- Estate Planning: Will, Power of Attorney, Medical Directives, Disposition of Remains, Appointment of Guardian for Children
- Property Law: Deeds
- Contracts: Sale of Property/Services/Goods, Premarital and Postmarital Property Contracts, Leases, etc.
We accept Texas Legal and ARAG legal insurances. Most personal injury cases are done on a contingency fee basis, meaning we don't get paid unless you get paid. Call for details.
Mailing Address Only:
1533 Austin Hwy, Suite 102-504
San Antonio, Texas 78218
In-Office Consult address (by appointment only):
1777 NE Loop 410, Suite 600, San Antonio, Texas
ABOUT THE LAW FIRM
The law firm was established by Kristina L. Combs, a United States Army veteran. Kristina is a fierce advocate for her clients. She served in the U.S. Army as a military police officer. Kristina received her Bachelor's degree, majoring in Criminal Justice and Psychology, from Tarleton State University (Texas A & M), and she earned her Juris Doctorate degree with a concentration in Litigation from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We stay active in the community. Our law firm often volunteers for events that support our community, especially those involving the military, emergency personnel, children, and senior citizens.